Brookhaven’s Most Dependable Water Damage Restoration Contractors
Water damage is a significant issue for many people. Whether it’s from flooding or any other source, water can cause serious issues for homes and businesses if not taken care of quickly.If you notice signs of potential water damage, don’t hesitate to call our professional team at Brookhaven to help with your flood water damage restoration and cleanup. With our help, you’ll be able to get back to your everyday life as soon as possible.
What Happens If You Don’t Cleanup Water Damage Immediately?
If you don’t repair water damage immediately, it can lead to a number of serious problems. The longer water sits, the more damage it can do. Here are a few of the issues that can arise if you don’t take care of this issue immediately:
- Mold Growth
- Structural Damage
- Electrical Issues
- Health Problems
- Contaminated Waters
If you notice any sign of water damage, don’t hesitate to call our expert Brookhaven cleanup and repair techs. Our water damage contractors will work quickly to assess the damage and begin the restoration process. With our help, you’ll be able to get your home or business back to normal in no time.
What Do I Do If I’m Experiencing Floodwater In My Home?
If there is any type of flooding in your home, it’s essential to act quickly. The longer you wait, the more damage will be done. So be sure to follow these steps if you’re experiencing any type of flooding:
- Stop The Water If You Can Find The Source: If you know where the water is coming from, such as a broken pipe, try to stop it if you can. This will help prevent further damage. However, if you can’t figure out where the water is coming from, don’t waste time hunting down the source.
- Shut Off Your Electricity: If your home is flooded, it’s crucial to shut off your electricity. This will prevent any accidents or injuries from happening. However, as water and electricity don’t mix, it’s best to err on the side of caution.
- Leave The Flooded Area: Next, you’ll want to evacuate the flooded area completely. This is to ensure your safety as well as prevent further damage to your home. If you have any pets, be sure to bring them with you.
- Call A Professional Water Damage Restoration Company: After you’ve taken care of the immediate safety concerns, it’s time to call a professional. Water damage can be very tricky to deal with, so it’s best to leave it to the experts. Our team in Brookhaven will be able to quickly and efficiently create a game plan for your flooded property to help mitigate the damages.
Licensed & Insured Brookhaven Commercial Water Damage Contractors
When water damage happens to your property you have less than two days to get everything dried out and all the moisture extracted from the atmosphere. If you don’t, you risk mold growth. Our expert restoration technicians are geniuses when it comes to providing superior service. Their extensive knowledge allows us to take-on any sized water damage claim. From flooded basements to shopping malls we can handle it all.
We Use State-of-the-Art Water Damage Restoration Equipment To Get You Back To Normal!
- Psychrometers – Measure air temperature and humidity levels and determine the amount dryers, dehumidifiers, and other equipment we need.
- Probes and Thermal Imaging Cameras – This allows us to see if there is any mold inside the walls without being invasive.
- Drying Equipment for Water Damage Remediation and Restoration – We have a largest selection of water extraction and drying equipment in the Brookhaven, NY area! We use the best dehumidifiers to get rid of 100% of the moisture in the effected area.
- Moisture Meters – Before we leave we test each part of the house with our moisture meters to make sure all the moisture is gone.
Our team can answer any of your questions and help guide you through the insurance rebuild process. We want to make the water damage restoration process as simple and painless as possible. Call now for a free phone consultation.
Schedule A Water Damage Inspection in Brookhaven With Our Licensed Experts!
Water damage can be a significant issue for any homeowner. If not taken care of quickly, it can lead to serious problems, such as mold growth and structural damage. If you think you may have water damage, don’t hesitate to call our professional team at Brookhaven.